Alex is never far away from Anna. He is constantly checking on her and making sure she has a special toy in her cradle to play with ... usually its a small tractor, or a stuffed animal.
Thursday, July 17 - One Week Old!
I've been wanting to try freezer paper stencils on clothing for a while now and I decided I'd give it a try while the kids were in Nauvoo, and I was suppose to be cleaning and organizing the house. I used a couple of older newborn onesies I had slated for the donation pile as my testers ... they aren't getting donated any more! Isn't this one just too cute on Anna? I did two designs - both from Microsoft Office clipart - and I love how they turned out!
Friday, July 18 - My Big Brother
Anna is starting to stay awake more during the morning hours. This morning I laid her down on a rolled up quilt and Alex immediately lay down with her. He is so proud for this little baby!
7 comments:
kathleen! i must know more about freezer paper stencils...what is that? i need to stencil some "cousins camp" t-shirts this week and this sounds like my solution...email me!
How sweet that Alex adores his baby sister so much!
I also want to hear more about the stenciling ... they look terrific!
i'm glad the stenciling worked out, i've been meaning to try that out too. alex and anna are too cute :)
I've no idea what a freezer paper stencil is, but now I really want to.
yes, please tell us more about the freezer paper stenciling it turned out so cute.
Alex looks absolutely adorable with his baby sister. You're so lucky that he seems to have such a nurturing streak.
Great pictures. Thanks!
Post a Comment