Friday, October 15, 2010

Even the best get caught in the end


GR was home from work today, thanks to a dentist appointment and Dad's Day at preschool.  He put Anna down for a nap in our room and I went to sew.  Shortly before putting my project away so I could wake up Anna and go and get the big kids from school, she walks into the craft room looking like this.  Both forearms are painted with mascara, she has a bit on her face along with what I believe is moisturizer, but I'm not totally sure.  She doesn't have any, other than that bit of smudge up by the collar, on her dress, and very little is on the comforter.  All in all I'm very impressed with how cleanly she made her mess, choosing to "paint" very washable surfaces, a courtesy her siblings have rarely shown, so we're seeing genetic progression (can you see that within the same generation, humm?).

2 comments:

Heather said...

how very considerate of her! We had a nail polish spill on our tile and hardwood yesterday....not so considerate!

Ali P. said...

Its always something!......