Monday, June 22, 2009

30 minutes of my life this morning

Email written to GR this morning ... sent at 9:51 am.

Took kids to VBS @ Methodist Church … Got home at 9:20. Found note from repair technician … not LeRoy … on door. He was there at 9:14. He did NOT call my cell phone - [why ask for my cell number when I make the appointment if they don't give the repairman my cell number to call]?

While he was in our driveway I was on the phone [my cell phone] with customer service and driving home. Supposedly, the technician will call me back. I STILL DO NOT KNOW IF THE REPAIRMAN EVEN HAS THE PART NECESSARY TO FIX MY DISHWASHER!! I’m suppose to discuss my problem with him and see if we can find a solution.

I got rather frustrated on the phone … I feel I was justified, although I did explain that it was not her fault, but I had talked with 5 different people this weekend trying to resolve my issue and no one, no one has been able to truly answer my questions and resolve my issue.

* * * * *
Alex is singing “Rock and Roll with Rudy” over and over and over again. I’m confident he’s on his 2nd round of 100!

* * * * *
Anna tried to eat the flowers I put in the trash can.

===== end message =====

After hearing about this email, and knowing a bit about our dishwasher saga, said we should be a reality tv show ...

This dishwasher mess is about to put GR and I over the edge. We've been without a dishwasher since the 4th and when Glen returned to look it over an hour or so after he called, Sears had not supply him with the necessary part to make the repair nor had they given him my cell number. Thankfully he did his due diligence and looked over the machine to familiarize himself with what was wrong. He found a few more things to replace, and when it was all said and done, he ordered $169.26 worth of parts (including a drain pump) and said he'd be back Thursday morning to install them.



When this is all over ... meaning the dishwasher is in good working order ... either because all the necessary parts have finally arrived, or GR gets fed up and goes to Best Buy to purchase a new one, I'll post the play by play of what it's taken to get it up and running.

----------------------

In other news, Anna took her first steps this afternoon. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's to swim and she took a few steps in the kitchen on the tile!! My friend Kathy said she'd taken a little one at church yesterday so I was totally surprised when she took 3-4 in a row this afternoon! It won't be long now!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your dishwasher saga is *still* not over? Oh dear!!