Thirteen years of carefully "guarding" his real name all came to a screeching halt this week when two very large boxes arrived addressed to the Bishop. Apparently church head quarters doesn't use preferred names when addressing tithing envelopes.
* * * *
The kids head back to school tomorrow and so I'm slowing putting the house back together from our two weeks of Christmas celebrations. I hope to make lots of new posts in the coming days, so be prepared for bloglines/google reader/etc. to go crazy and to scroll down, since I'll be doing my traditional post posting.
Wishing you all a blessed New Year!
6 comments:
Kathleen, Jasmine loved her present. You sure are an amazing teacher and I know that she will miss you.
So Funny! We just had this conversation (argument) at the dinner table last week! So for those of us who don't get to make out our tithing slips in your ward PLEASE, what is GR's REAL name?
Key Kris, you move into my ward and I'll be happy to tell you what my legal name is.
Come ON!!! I'm playing the family card here! PLUS, if you were MY bishop I wouldn't be able to stick my tongue out at you :(
So I have to pay tithing in Kansas to find out ? :)
Did they abbreviate his middle initial? Or was that revealed too?!
Post a Comment