Thursday, May 01, 2008

Employee of the Month

Phone call from GR this morning:

Guess what?
What?
I'm Employee of the Month!
Really!? For the Pharmacy?
Nope.
The whole hospital?! Really!? Why?! How?!
What do you mean?
The hospital is huge, so many employees, and they noticed you ... that is awesome!
I know it really is, huh!?
Way to go Honey, that is so awesome!!

So what are some of the perks for being Employee of the Month for May AND June?
  • A great parking spot,
  • $50 gift certificate to the gift shop (promptly handed over to me as my Mother's Day gift!),
  • A certificate to have his portrait taken a photo studio so it can be added to the wall of EoM in the cafeteria,
  • A duffel bag,
  • A reception with cake in the cafeteria on a day of his choosing (the boys and I are planning on attending),
And the perk he's the most excited about ...
  • Unlimited free meals in the cafeteria for May and June!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's great GR!!! I'd like free lunch every day for 2 months also! Man, how do I get Employee of the Month at my house??? ;)

Heather said...

way to go GR! I laughed that he turned the gift card over to you-if that isn't the epitome of being married I don't know what is!

Are the cafeteria meals all that good?!

suz said...

sweet perks...congrats gr!

Topher said...

Atta boy, GR. If you need extra silverware for all those free meals and cake, just give me a shout. I've got some stashed away in an ice cream tub somewhere.