GR and I spent the weekend preparing a special St. Patty's mailing. I did this on a much, much smaller scale last year and since we only seem to be able to pull together a Christmas card every couple of years, we're expanding the project this year ... Thanks to a printing debacle that I'm still fuming about, all 90 envelopes will hit the outgoing mail box today. So until then, here's a little sneak peek of what's to come ...
Monday, March 17, 2008
A Wee Bit of Green on St. Patty's
We are having constant rain today for our first day of Spring Break... so much for all my wonderful plans for spending the day outside enjoying a healthy dose of fresh air and space to run.
GR and I spent the weekend preparing a special St. Patty's mailing. I did this on a much, much smaller scale last year and since we only seem to be able to pull together a Christmas card every couple of years, we're expanding the project this year ... Thanks to a printing debacle that I'm still fuming about, all 90 envelopes will hit the outgoing mail box today. So until then, here's a little sneak peek of what's to come ...

GR and I spent the weekend preparing a special St. Patty's mailing. I did this on a much, much smaller scale last year and since we only seem to be able to pull together a Christmas card every couple of years, we're expanding the project this year ... Thanks to a printing debacle that I'm still fuming about, all 90 envelopes will hit the outgoing mail box today. So until then, here's a little sneak peek of what's to come ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh they look CUTE! Can't wait to see the whole thing!
I am continually amazed at all you do. No pressure but I do check often to see what fun creativeness you are up to.
the pictures are fantastic!
We got ours today and it is SO cute!!! Thanks Kate!
Post a Comment