Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How cute are these!

For all those looking for a girlfriend craft ... I found these linked from another blog on Etsy ... ahh! I love them. Not cheesy country cute, just cute with a great bit of funk added in. I would probably take off the ribbons, or use much wider ribbon simply tied in a knot and cut short, or make equally fun paper leaves ... hummm ... I will probably never make them, but it's so fun to dream isn't it.

Sidenote: it's amazing how after four years of work with the women on the stake level and not in the trenches doing it on the ward level, I'm constantly seeing projects that would
"make a great Super Saturday Craft" ...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are cute!! I am *so* hoping that Super Saturday projects are cute once more this year. I haven't even had the heart to go the last couple of years.

Katrina said...

I'll keep those in mind if I'm still involved with S.S. come October or whenever. They are really cute. Anyone else who has ideas, PLEASE let me know!

Jennifer said...

Those are amazing cute. I want directions....and of course I am so impaired in the craft department I would also need someone to help me every step of the way....SIGH!

suz said...

i've become something of an etsy fiend lately...there's just so much cool stuff out there. my favorites page is loaded up with stuff i want.