Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Saturday 29 October 2005


Thrusday night is Reality Sisters. A group of 5-6 of us meet at 9pm and watch that nights Survivor. We also usually bring a little snack of some kind. Some bring sweets, other bring appitizers, etc. The food really varries and I tend to bring "test" recipes to see their reaction. Although this week, I was able to take them one of Grandfather's pomegranets. Grandfather sent me a box of ~10 and I took one to share - and they LOVED it so much I'm taking another next week.

These women have introduced me to some great foods with thier snacks. This week Shannon brought two things I've never had before - Havarti cheese and a yummy flavor of Triscuit - Rosemary and Olive Oil. I liked it so much that I picked up some this morning when I stopped at the store for milk and hot dog buns for the Halloween Block party tonight.

The kids LOVE combination of a little square of cheese on the triscuit. GR on the other hand, didn't. An hour later he was still complaining about the taste the triscuit left in his mouth! I admit they are strong, but the cheese really mellows the flavor and they make a great combo snack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to commend you on your blog. You do such a professional job! I love coming and looking at it!