I remember about this time last year walking to the mail box with Rebecca and asking her about what she'd learned in Chapel class at preschool.
R: Joseph in Evil.
long pause...
M: Do you mean Joseph in Egypt?
R: Oh yeah...
Fast forward to yesterday morning...
A friend is dividing her hastas and daylillies and before her husband simply mowed them all down, I asked if I could have some for one of our neighbors. The kids and I showed up at 8:20 AM and came home with lots of beaufitul plants.
After dinner we put all the plants in the wagon and took them up to our neighbors to plant them. Rebecca, pulling the wagon, stopped at chatted with everyone she saw along the way and asked them all what they thought of the
Pasta and Bagel plants we were going to plant.
It wasn't until GR told me the story that I realized she'd been talking a lot about pasta and bagels the whole day... now I know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment