We had another great year with our annual fireworks show last night. Our crowd was a bit smaller than last year, but we still served up about 270ish root beer floats. I think this will become my new cap. That's about an hour of serving and that's probably all that's needed.
We brought in a port-a-potty which from the rental side was a marvelous experience. I'm hoping it was equally as nice from the users side, but I haven't heard any feedback from people who needed it. The rental company included a hand washing station, which we had to refill with water, so people did use it. Hopefully they found it to be a close second to walking the additional 75 feet to the house.
We have lots of family in town this weekend. We're the hub, and in a few short days we'll all be scattering for family vacations. GR's mom and sister are spending time north, and the kids and I are heading west, meeting up with my parents and a couple of my siblings for a week in Southern Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment