I got to have an early Mother's Day with Alex today at preschool. We had a little playdate together at school along with an art show of some of the work they've done this past year. It's one of my favorite things to do with the kids. Here are pictures of Alex with some of his art projects.
I love these three art projects. The children studied three artists and their works and then created a piece inspired by each of the artists. Can you name the three artists and or the piece the children had as their inspiration?
Alex was so proud of his pinch pot. It's for candy ... he was very careful to explain that we would need to put candy in the dish.
Once school is out, I need to find more opportunities for him to paint and be artistically creative. Although he isn't as drawn to it as the girls, he enjoys art.
The poor boy needs a hair cut desperately. His art teachers did double take when the saw him. They didn't recognized him because I kept standing with him combing his hair to the side with my fingers - apparently not the look he typically sports at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment