This has been a busy and fun week for me, but as it always seems, when Mama has a lot on her plate, these little ones of mine sometimes get left to their own devises.
Tuesday night I meet up with many of the RS ladies pictured below for a French cooking class at a local grocery store (so excited to try some of these recipes - yum!), Wednesday night was scout committee meeting (yep, boy scouts. It is my new volunteer hobby, by special request/assignment from my husband), Thursday, I made five 9x13 apple crisps and helped set up for our 4 ward Relief Society Birthday celebration dinner - it was fabulous, so wish I had pictures to share! So Friday morning I took the little ones to their favorite indoor play place and we met papa for lunch. They had such a good time, and played hard for 2 hours before we left for lunch.
Tuesday night I meet up with many of the RS ladies pictured below for a French cooking class at a local grocery store (so excited to try some of these recipes - yum!), Wednesday night was scout committee meeting (yep, boy scouts. It is my new volunteer hobby, by special request/assignment from my husband), Thursday, I made five 9x13 apple crisps and helped set up for our 4 ward Relief Society Birthday celebration dinner - it was fabulous, so wish I had pictures to share! So Friday morning I took the little ones to their favorite indoor play place and we met papa for lunch. They had such a good time, and played hard for 2 hours before we left for lunch.
They played air hockey with my last quarters. Their understanding of how points are accrued was totally backward, but they loved it and we all wished my quarter stash wasn't in the car.
Note to self, when going the 3rd week of March, double check the area school spring break schedule ... it was packed! But I did run into an old friend I haven't seen in years with three of her munchkins -- funny how it doesn't seem like that long ago until we look at our kids and realize my #3 and her #2 were babies at the time. Wow. We had a great time catching up.
After lunch I had just enough time to drop the little ones with a jr. high student, borrow her dad's truck, pick up a load of compost for $10 and get back to her place to meet my three big kids at the end of school. GR spent the evening spreading and tilling the compost into our garden - totally missing KU's basketball game. We are so grateful he did! Today he's with the youth on a temple trip and it's rained constantly.


2 comments:
FTW: "...my new volunteer hobby, by special request/assignment..."
What a fun activity! You are able to get so much done, I'm so glad you are able to blog about it as well. The kiddos look like the are having a great time!
Love the airborn picture. Anna is getting so big!
Post a Comment