Technically, it probably shouldn't be considered Day 9 ... we've been anything but consistent. But she spent time in underpants each day this week and today, today she spent the majority of the day in underpants ("underwears" if you're asking Miss. Anna) and didn't have a single accident!! Woo Hoo! She even told me a time or two that she needed to go. I'm not ready to leave the house in underwear yet ... I've been burned before. But I'm hopefully optimistic.
BTW - did you know you can download Dr. Seuss books for your Android? I didn't either. A few weeks ago "1 fish, 2 fish, Red fish, Blue fish", "magically" appeared on my phone, quickly followed by "The Grinch" for about $4 a piece, thanks to ads that play on games my sweet four-year-old likes to play. 1 fish, 2 fish, Red fish, Blue fish, makes for great potty training reading. We have both the hard back and the digital version in our bathroom right now.
BTW - did you know you can download Dr. Seuss books for your Android? I didn't either. A few weeks ago "1 fish, 2 fish, Red fish, Blue fish", "magically" appeared on my phone, quickly followed by "The Grinch" for about $4 a piece, thanks to ads that play on games my sweet four-year-old likes to play. 1 fish, 2 fish, Red fish, Blue fish, makes for great potty training reading. We have both the hard back and the digital version in our bathroom right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment