Friday, August 20, 2010

Giggles ...

All the grandparents are in desperate need new "school" pictures of the kids.  This year I will likely take the kids pictures we have printed and hang in the house.  I'm tired of spending $35/kid to get pictures of them when they are hardly ever captured at their very best.  

I took pictures of Alex and Anna this morning ... in the middle of our little photo shoot, they started kissing each other on the cheek, giggling all the while.  Ahh so cute!!  It took us quite a while to get back into doing the individual shots I wanted, but I got them and am about to send them off to be printed while I run some much needed errands - pray for me, will you?

 
I hope to be back soon to post about our summer, and yes I will be post dating things so I can maintain my flawless image with future generations - ha!

1 comment:

Sara Jensen said...

so sweet!