Monday, June 07, 2010

New Wallpaper

Desktop wallpaper that is.  GR's been desperate for new collages for his work computers, and last night he gave up waiting for me to do them and did them himself.  I teased that I was going to throw them up on the blog as a post and then decided it really wasn't a bad idea since you haven't see all of them.  He just wanted to make sure I didn't take credit for making the collage, which I'm not going to do ... but I can take credit for taking 10 of the 14 pictures shown below.



The kids are attending a bible school this week with their good friends from our old neighborhood. I was completely blown away by the set up this morning when I took the kids in ... there were TONS of kids and the entire church was decked out better than any prom I've been too.  Seriously.  They are encouraging the kids to memorize scriptures.  Really, one for each day, along with a challenge verse.  We're having the kids learn the verses in King James lingo, but they are so excited about it!   I hope to get pictures taken so you can all see just how amazing this set up is.  

No comments: