I'm hoping to also make peppermint bark, having now found white chocolate chips made with coco butter, but we'll see how the week plays out.
On a side note. Yesterday I woke up to no voice .... whispered, clapped and snapped my way through the day. Answering the phone was a joke. More than one person thought they'd dialed the wrong number. Today my voice worked enough that I could teach preschool, but after talking nonstop for 90 minutes, my voice was pretty much done for the day. Thankfully I sound much worse than I feel - I just hope it stays that way!
1 comment:
I could totally see you whispering, clapping, and snapping your way through the day. :)
We miss you guys! I hear a move is in the works - good luck with that! I don't know what is worse: packing or unpacking.
Happy New Year to all of you!
Post a Comment