Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Brunch Bakers

I'm enlisting the girls in helping me do some of the brunch baking this year. They are loving it and doing a fantastic job. They tested a new pan I found that does mini bundt cakes. The portion size is perfect - smaller than an actual slice - perfect for the brunch. Invitations go out via evites this weekend. If I happen to miss you - please come anyway - December 12th, 9-11am @ GR's Mom's house.



Mini-Orange Zest Cakes:

6 comments:

Camie said...

ooohhhh...I'm salivating at the thought of the Christmas brunch! Wish I could join in the fun!

Livia said...

I got the invite but I will be with Jasmine at her 4th chess tournament. Have fun!

Mary Ann said...

I wish I could be there to see them baking. It's pretty cool.

Katy said...

what a great activity. often times i wish i had more exposure to cooking when i was growing up - or more specifically, learning how satisying the simple act of following recipes can be. they are going to thank you when they are older!

Rachel Anderson said...

I'm so wishing I could be there tomorrow!

joe said...

hey, i want the recipe for those!