So now I need to get busy making jammie pants!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Black Friday
The only Black Friday Sale I shop is the Joann's sale. Black Friday means seriously cheap flannel, and well, I use a lot of flannel. Mom and I go every year no matter where we are for Thanksgiving. Last year was the first year we skipped it ... I had lots of flannel from the year before that I hadn't cut into and couldn't justify going. Most of that same flannel still hasn't been cut into, so again, we seriously considered not going. BUT the girls need jammie pants and I didn't have flannel that's really suited for 8-9 year old girl jammies. And really, for $1.49/yd you can't pass up a chance to add just a few more yards.

So now I need to get busy making jammie pants!
So now I need to get busy making jammie pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have I ever mentioned how much M&A love wearing jammie pants to bed? Just thought you might want to know :)
Post a Comment