While a friend went to the dentist, her kids came for a play date. Alex really likes playing with Maeve! They were playing quietly upstairs and when I checked in on them, I found ...
I love it when my boys play with little girls (Keller is the only boy at preschool!), it gives them a chance to settle down a little. I'm glad to have your blog address linked to mine so I can see your posts more regularly:). It was so fun to be with you at Joe's wedding.
3 comments:
I love this picture
Me too.
I love it when my boys play with little girls (Keller is the only boy at preschool!), it gives them a chance to settle down a little. I'm glad to have your blog address linked to mine so I can see your posts more regularly:). It was so fun to be with you at Joe's wedding.
Post a Comment