I have decided I am glad the Lord did not see fit to send me two sets of twins, three and one. While doable for a 90 minute visit to the library, when it was all over, we were all very ready to go home and chill out.
Friday, October 09, 2009
Today's adventure
We had little friends at our house today and despite chilly temperatures and the threat of afternoon rain we headed to the library for a special story hour with miniature ponies. The two big kids got to feed and brush the ponies, made a stick horse using a paper horse head and yard stick, and each had a big bag of popcorn and apple juice. Alex and Maeve had a great time, each totally content to do things at their own pace and given the weather, the lack of a crowd allowed them to do just that. I even got to pick up some books I had waiting for me on hold and dash into the children's section to pick up some American Girl mystery books for the girls. I also put the rest of the Rebecca AG books on hold so the girls can finish reading the series.


I have decided I am glad the Lord did not see fit to send me two sets of twins, three and one. While doable for a 90 minute visit to the library, when it was all over, we were all very ready to go home and chill out.
I have decided I am glad the Lord did not see fit to send me two sets of twins, three and one. While doable for a 90 minute visit to the library, when it was all over, we were all very ready to go home and chill out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment