Sunday, May 24, 2009

This Week in Pictures via Alex

We made Rice Krispy Treats and ate blackberries.

Mama did some sewing and preparations for our upcoming Primary Activity in June. And Alex said, "Let me takea picture?!" and did ... lots of them.


We went to the park and played with friends. Went looking for velcro and continued my frantic search for ribbon - Michael's has stopped carrying the brown saddle stitched ribbon I use in my most popular burp cloth bundle - sigh!!


Meet Edward, Just Plain Edward that is, not to be confused with Edward II, Edward III, or Edward IV, because they all live here too. And in case you're wondering, Edward is wearing his duck costume, obviously.



Saturday Daddy and Alex discovered a toad while mowing the lawn. Alex came into the house, "Quick Mommy, come outside and bring your camera!" I kid you not. Word for word, from daddy's mouth to his ears, from his mouth to my ears. And I obediently snatched the camera and came.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm glad he discovered the toad BEFORE the lawn mower did!
Fun pics.

Mary Ann said...

LOVE the duck costume.