Friday, May 08, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Yesterday Alex had a stinky diaper, and I asked him to go upstairs and bring a new diaper downstairs so we could change his diaper. He got quite distracted upstairs and since I was working on a couple of projects downstairs, every 10 minutes or so I'd remind him what he was doing upstairs. 45 minutes or so later, Alex had still not come back downstairs with his diaper, and he was no longer responding to my calls. Silence from this boy isn't always a problem, but I needed to be sure, so I went on a hunt for Mischief. One step into his room confirmed that he was in there, though I could not see him, I could defiantly smell him ...





He was totally and completely zonked out in his closet. Choosing an open bin of Sam's outgrown clothing to rest his weary head. I left him there until he woke up - his little foot must have fallen asleep, it was at such an uncomfortable angle. When he woke up we changed his diaper and he climbed right back into bed and slept until the "guys" came home from school.

6 comments:

Heather said...

ha ha! what a great shot!

joe said...

wow, usually you find kittens in that pose.

Mary Ann said...

I guess he must have been comfortable . . .

suz said...

awesome picture!

Topher said...

Hey, totally not related to this post, but I was meeting with our Elders tonight and we got on the subject of Deanna Rose. It's one of our stake's primary Public Affairs projects and our missionaries serve there weekly. They said they met a young bishop "with facial hair" from Lawrence recently. I told them it was probably my college roommate, and that we've determined that there was something in the water b/c all three of us who lived in that apartment are now bishops.

Anonymous said...

adorable. my grandma has shots of me napping in the bathtub so i can relate (there was no water in it of course). when you're sleepy, you're sleepy.