Remember this shining face? If you're old school university ward - and a handful of you are - you already know Kim. If you're not, many, many, many moons ago we were in town friends ... but marriage, school, babies, and a bunch of moves have made us long distance, via the internet - okay we can be honest here - via our blogs friends. [Mom, Kim's the one who taught Rebecca most of her American Sign Language words as a toddler.]
She's needing a little help from her friends, and her friends, friends, so I hope you'll oblige. Have you heard of BlogHer? It's a conference of women bloggers (who mainly use their blogs as a business venture) and this summer marks it's 5th year. Kim is a finalist in a contest to send her to this summers conference in Chicago, expenses paid! The only way she'll make it there is if she gets the most votes on this poll which ends on the 23rd of February. So if you wouldn't mind checking out her blog, and giving her a shout out on the poll (she's the second one listed), I'd appreciate it and I know this awesome mama would too!
1 comment:
I have to say it was a little shocking to open your blog today and see my mug!
Thanks for the bloggy love Kate!!
Post a Comment