While I'm nursing the baby, Alex seeing Mom's threats will be idle ones, builds a tower with the spices, dumps 2 partial bags of chocolate chips on the stove along with a bag of red pepper flakes. He quickly learned red pepper flakes aren't too tasty ... "Mouth Ouchy, Mom! Kiss it!" ... I gave him milk instead.
Climbing on the counter is his new favorite thing to do. He can manage to do everything fromt his position. Thursday night, he helped me make corn muffins for dinner.
One of my favorite toys for babies is a spool of ribbon. Give baby ribbon, they shake and play with it until it's all unwound, you wind it back up, and repeat. Here Anna's playing with all my burp cloth bundle ribbons.
Alex seems to be transitioning out of nap time. We're doing one or two naps a week, not a daily nap. If we do daily naps, he's laying in his bed talking or singing for nearly two hours, making it nearly impossible for Sam to get a good nights sleep. Consequently, Alex occasionally will fall asleep in the evening ... here, he fell asleep after eatting dinner while everyone was watching playoff games.
** By the way, if any of you are interested in getting someone you love a digital photo frame you can upload pictures to via the internet, we highly recommend Ceiva. If you decide to go this route, email me before you purchase. I'll send you an email via Ceiva (friend referral offer) that will save you $50 and I get two months free. **
2 comments:
Yes, I have a little 'helper' just about Alex's size, and he loves to get his chubby hands into anything I'm doing in my kitchen!! Great pics!
Love the plate tipped in Alex's lap as he snoozes. My Sam (not two yet!) wouldn't take a nap today and I am SO not ready for him to give those up, he's not either. Pray for a fluke!
Lots of cute pics.
Post a Comment