Thursday, December 18, 2008

We have a winner!

We took this picture last week ... it was the last in the series of "impromptu" pictures we took. Its not too shabby, and although it's not my ideal picture, it will more than do for this years picture. I ordered 100 photo cards online today, hopefully they arrive in time to at least have them postmarked December 24th. I went through the address list - good heavens a lot of you have moved in the last year!



Tomorrow are all the "Winter" parties at school. First I'm sending 19 gingerbread boys to Sam's class for the Gingerbread party, I'm hoping to make it a few minutes of his party, but I'm prepping him for me not being there at all. Then from 11:45 - 1:45 I'm helping in Emily's class room for the 1st and 2nd grade pod party. Our room is making "snowman soup" (aka Hot Chocolate). I'm leaving Emily's party early so I can spend the last hour of the day in Rebecca's room running her class party.

Yesterday, I starting making Santa Cookies. Monday night as a family we made a list of friends we wanted to make sure we delivered cookies too. It's looking like this will be the first year we'll actually get a few friend and neighbor plates made up and delivered! It will take us a few days to get them all made up and delivered, but I'm hopeful we'll get them done.


No comments: