A work in progress
My sweet boys before church.
I took the picture for the express reason of documenting for Samuel what he looks like when his Mama does not fight him on all his clothing choices for the day. Before his bath, he told me he was going to wear his suit - hallelujah! Only this is what he put on ... his black suit coat, yellow and blue striped shirt with red and blue striped tie, blue corduroy pants, white socks and brown plaid deck shoes.
As for Alex ... not one of his better Sacrament meetings. One of those meetings where I walked out three or four times ... the last time I walked back into the meeting, well let's just say I wish I hadn't ... why oh why, does my row not have a trap door in the floor, where I and my wiggly, loud, amazingly cute little monster can disappear into
before anyone notices who's making all the commotion?!
5 comments:
I love sam's outfit, the deck shows are my favorite! i know what you mean, every week it is a fight to get P dressed for church. We stopped fighting over a tie a few years ago, we told him when he turns 8 he has to start wearing one.
sigh. sometimes church feels like a three ring circus doesn't it?
i meant shoes
He may be wiggly--but he sure is adorable!! I don't think anyone could get mad at that sweet face!
Sam looks like he's taking a page from Merryn and Annalise's fashion guide. Very cute--both of them.
Oh i understand wanting to disappear. Two Sunday's ago, Jeremy helped pass the sacrament. Seth chose to throw a fit, so I had to take him out. Well, when I did that, Amelia started freaking out. So, I went and got her (all the while having Libby in the sling) and Seth ran away from me. He kept running around the building trying to get away from me. I finally found him and told him he was in trouble. To which he replied that I was mean and ran off again. This time, he went and grabbed Jeremy (who was standing at the sacrament table). I found him, took him out and wanted to CRY! I was mortified.
Where is that trap door for me?!?!
Post a Comment