Monday, September 29, 2008

Determination

Today Emily came home with a Character of the Month award from school! I typically get a call a few days ahead letting me know about the awards assembly, but things in Emily's class have been super busy and it totally slipped her teachers mind. So it was a fun surprise for both of us!

The character word of the month was Determination and this is what Emily's teacher had to say about why she was given the award ... "Emily is determined to follow directions and pay attention in class. She is very patient and never bossy with other students who are not following directions. I really appreciate Emily's determination to do the right thing!"

We are very proud of Emily for the good example she is being in her class and for how well she is doing in school.

1 comment:

Camie said...

I love these character awards they give at your kids' school. what a nice thing to recognize. And great job Emily!