OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!
From MATT:I guess that's one way to get GR to let you replace your floor!
wow...
Uh-oh! Glad nothing caught on fire. Did it?
I smell sabotage. Oh, and I found my purse at home where I apparently left it. Now it is just my mind I've misplaced.
oh my.
oh no.
Time to tile?
I have never seen such a perfect imprint. So sad !!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!
From MATT:
I guess that's one way to get GR to let you replace your floor!
wow...
Uh-oh! Glad nothing caught on fire. Did it?
I smell sabotage. Oh, and I found my purse at home where I apparently left it. Now it is just my mind I've misplaced.
oh my.
oh no.
Time to tile?
I have never seen such a perfect imprint. So sad !!
Post a Comment