
You are now officially invited to join the festivities at Bob and Diane's on the 4th. Email me if you need directions and feel free to bring family and friends.
Per our usual rules.
- Please do not bring your own fireworks or sparklers or anything that requires a lighter - we'll have plenty of that on hand, I promise. Instead, slip GR a five dollar bill and call it good.
- Keep track of your children at all times. The crowd gets bigger and bigger each year and we do not want little ones or big ones to get hurt. Especially during sparkler time and once the big show starts.
- I will continue to provide all the ice cream and root beer. I wonder how many we'll make this year. Last year we did 144 ... You're welcome to offer to bring one or the other, but I will decline the offer. Too many things happen last minute and I don't want to count on your box or 2-liter and have it not show. Instead, if you're really set on wanting to help, bring me a a dollar or two to cover the cost of a box or 2-liter, and we'll call it good.
1 comment:
oh, how i wish we could be there! it just won't seem like the fourth for us w/out your fireworks extravaganza!!!
darling invite, by the way :).
Post a Comment