Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rock Chalk Jayhawk



Hopefully this doesn't jinks anything. Everyone has new final four T's, and took afternoon naps so they can stay up late and watch the game, Papa is at the Priesthood Session of General Conference (and I've been told all thought a TV is set up in the cultural hall, it
won't be turned on until after the closing prayer so they can catch the last few minutes of the 2nd half), and we're minutes from tip off. Deep breath...

Saw a great T-shirt on the news and would love to find it .... KANSAS, Home of North Carolina Basketball.

Note to GR since you weren't present for this picture ... I want the record to show that the children composed this picture, NOT me. And it was composed, and taken in a matter of 5 minutes (only four clicks of the shutter) with no retakes and no yelling.

5 comments:

Camie said...

we have all of our jayhawk gear on too!!

Heather said...

i think that's great that they had the TV ready for after conference!!

Jennifer said...

oh how I miss the excitement in the air in Lawrence in March....and April.

Topper said...

What a great win! Congratulations!

Lori said...

I believe you can find your shirt at Joe College, 734 Mass.