This picture was taken on September 11th. Sam, Alex and I spent a really great day together, running errands and sharing a simple lunch at Target from the deli. I love the days when I get some one on one time with the kids and for a least a little while, they are able to run the schedule, do things on their timetable, the way they want to do them. I need to simplify my life so we can do more of that.
Monday, November 12, 2007
From the Picture Archives
This weekend I used the little camera ... yes it still "works" and no I haven't replaced it yet, and finally downloaded some forgotten pictures from the memory card.

This picture was taken on September 11th. Sam, Alex and I spent a really great day together, running errands and sharing a simple lunch at Target from the deli. I love the days when I get some one on one time with the kids and for a least a little while, they are able to run the schedule, do things on their timetable, the way they want to do them. I need to simplify my life so we can do more of that.
This picture was taken on September 11th. Sam, Alex and I spent a really great day together, running errands and sharing a simple lunch at Target from the deli. I love the days when I get some one on one time with the kids and for a least a little while, they are able to run the schedule, do things on their timetable, the way they want to do them. I need to simplify my life so we can do more of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is such a cool picture!
Post a Comment