Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Happy Accident Giveaway

Heather is once again sharing the love with a super cute retro towel set (pictured left) SWAG giveaway on her blog. Simply drop her a comment by Friday night, and you're in the running for possibly finding these cute accessories in your mailbox! She does great work, and I couldn't resist sharing them with you.

I've considered doing something similar here for a while now ... I know that would be a bit odd ... this not being a public, open to the world kind of blog, but still as more and more friends move away and my "reader" base grows ever so slowly, there could be four or five of you out there who might like to get a happy package from little 'ol me (not bad odds for winning!). Any suggestions on what the drawing prize could be?

2 comments:

Camie said...

How about one of your cute aprons you did for your kids with the little animal shapes on it? Really--anything you do I would love to enter a little drawing for!

Michelle said...

i loved those aprons, also. another contender could be holiday pillowcases - i would LOVE halloween or christmas ones for my boys!!