Sunday, May 20, 2007

For Real?!!

I often wonder if Janette knows what a direct marketing monster she created in my five years as one of her understudies. I have been away from the office for nearly 5 years now and I still look at every piece of mail with a direct marketers eye.

I have gotten some interesting pieces of mail. Until now my favorite was the Applebee's mailer telling you open it to reveal savings on your next meal ... the inside was completely blank. Glad that wasn't my project!

This one, well, I've never seen anything like it. I would really like to know what the letter shop thought of this one when the job came in ... and I would love to get a hold of their response data ...

Here's the front and back of the envelope ... click to make larger.

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Are they going to forgo the usual interest charges?

suz said...

well, what did the prophecy say? probably something pretty generic...