In an effort to learn more about ETSY and promote my shop, I've spent way too much time on their website, and wanted to share some of the cutest things I've seen!
"playtime sugar cookies"
"felt hair accessories"
"large chenille bunny" (I bought four - one for each of my kids for Easter!)
"super cute animal hats for babies at amazing prices"
"teal and peach spring fairy charm bracelet"
"embellished bobbie pins, pony tail holders, and hair clips"
"Mary had a little lamb embroidered blanket"
"babydoll style dress/shirt for little girl"
soft toddler blocks:
* "bright fleece - fun appliques and texture"
* "small vintage style blocks, set of three"
Oh and there is so much more I could post!
7 comments:
Some of those are really neat--the hair accessories especially.
I've just been looking around on Etsy. What an amazing website. I love that it's all handmade things, and the quality is incredible. I hope your sales go well.
I really like the felt hair flowers - and the bunnies inspire me to use some of my chenille scraps.
Now you've got me hooked!
I know... isn't it crazy!
I purchased a fabric covered button kit tonight to try and make the embellished button ponytail elastics ... I'd also love to try and figure out/design my own felt hair flowers ...
Oh the possibilities!
your stuff is so cute, kathleen. if my friends start having babies, i'll keep your business in mind.
My favorites are the sugar cookies.
Post a Comment