Ding, Ding, Ding! Thanks to the internet's ability to let you cheat and google your hypothesis, many of you "guessed" correctly. Extra points to those who simply thought it through and gave an educated guess with out the guidance of modern technology.
Needless to say we all thought this was pretty cool! And none of us came even close to guessing what happened in the microwave. Sam wanted to do it again and again, and if I'd remembered that I had Ivory soap in our food storage, we probably would have done it again and again. Instant cheap fun.
It was interesting to try and get Sam to describe what happened to the soap ... he didn't have the vocabulary (?) to describe it's dry, fluffy texture.
No matter, 'cause it was still really, really cool!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Can you still use the foam for anything afterwards?
how cool! we will be trying this one...
I remember that box! It was so pretty. It had a red heart doily on it, too, on the top.
I am so going to buy some Ivory to keep on hand for an "I'm bored" day. Very fun. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment