How long did that last?
He wasn't actually sitting on Sam. He was squatting - so his full weight was in no way on top of Sam. And Sam quickly wiggled out from underneath GR.
When Stella saw this pictures her eyes got really wide and she said in a hushed voice "Why is he doing that." I was trying so hard not to laugh! "See," I told her, "Sam is smiling--he's ok."
I recognize that mischevious look on his (GR's) face.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How long did that last?
He wasn't actually sitting on Sam. He was squatting - so his full weight was in no way on top of Sam. And Sam quickly wiggled out from underneath GR.
When Stella saw this pictures her eyes got really wide and she said in a hushed voice "Why is he doing that." I was trying so hard not to laugh! "See," I told her, "Sam is smiling--he's ok."
I recognize that mischevious look on his (GR's) face.
Post a Comment