Rebecca's front teeth have been loose for a couple of weeks and I must admit they look really awful.
Instead of pushing her baby teeth straight down, her permanent teeth are pushing them out at an angle making her look like Buckwheat. I was getting worried her permanent teeth were going to come in at an angle too... vain thoughts of a retainer for a 6 year old... but today at church I took a look inside her mouth and noticed that just like her two bottom teeth, her permanent ones are coming in behind the baby teeth, and so far they look straight.
So tonight, promising Becca he'd only try once, GR took the tweezers and gave a gentle tug on her tooth and out it fell. We're thinking she'll have both teeth missing by Thanksgiving, if not before.
1 comment:
Oooh. I bet that was traumatic for everyone. When I read the word tweezer I had a horrible flashback to my own baby teeth coming out. I'm glad it worked. Tell Rebecca I am proud of her.
Post a Comment