Samuel is finally to the age where he doesn't want to take a daily nap... while technically he doesn't need a daily nap, his attitude drastically improves if he gets a good two-three naps in during the week. Wednesday after three straight days with little or no afternoon nap, Sam and I weren't on real good terms, and by bathtime he and I had both had it with each other.
Mom: "... Sam, does Mommy need to swat your bare bottom?"
Sam: "No, me not have bear bottom!"
Mom: "What?! Honey, you aren't wearing anything on your bottom.
Sam: "Me not have bear bottom. Bear's have brown bottoms, me bottom not brown. Me not have bear bottom!"
Mom finally catching on, desperately tries to hold back the laughter ...
6 comments:
hee hee! It always when you are frustrated that they come up with this stuff, it s great mood lightener!
After some serious whining I told Preston that babies whine, but big boys don't. He looks at me all innocent like and says "this one does".
that kid's awesome...
Lol! I've got to go read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to the kids this afternoon in tribute!
Lol! I've got to go read Brown Bear, Brown Bear to the kids this afternoon in tribute!
Did you guys go to story time last week? It was on a bear theme...
This is why every parent should keep a diary. I know it seems impossible, but give it enough time, and you'd forget even something that priceless.
Out of the mouths of babes! I wish we could continue to get away with comments like this... when are they no longer considered innocent remarks?
Post a Comment