Today, Alex is 2 months old and for the past few weeks he has been perfecting his smile. I think I'm going to need to work with GR on getting a really good picture of this boys beautiful smile.
In other baby news, Alex had 2 major diaper blowouts that both required a bath in the kitchen sink. He must be preparing for our weigh in tomorrow morning at the doctors office. I'll let you know the offical stats.
7 comments:
Wow, that guy is growing fast!
i'll need to send you the onesie i got for him before he outgrows it...or did i give it to you already?
I'm fairly certain I found it at mom and dad's in Joe's room and brough it home... it's very cute!
I can't tell who he looks like yet. Any ideas? All I know is that he looks so much bigger than in August. Wow!
he sure is sweet looking kate. I just want to reach into the screen and pick him up!
What a cute smile!!
I can't believe that I haven't seen him in person yet! Wow, he sure is great.
P.S. Thanks for the happy birthday wishes! You guys sure have been busy lately!
Post a Comment