Thursday, September 21, 2006
Bubbles!
Over the last couple of weeks, the kids and I have stopped in the down town quilt stores at least three times (more visits than I typically make in a year). Just a few doors up from the quilt shop is our favorite toy store. I don't know where I've been, but until this month, the kids and I had never noticed the blowing bubbles teddy bear hanging outside their shop door. Now we can't go down town without spending at least 15 minutes outside their shop popping bubbles. It's great fun to watch them play and to watch the faces of the adults walking by two little kids running and jumping and giggling and laughing with delight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kathleen--what are you working on that has you stopping in at the quilt shop so often?? Keep me updated on your projects!
looks like you need a bubble machine for christmas!
I can't even quilt, but do enjoy those shops in Lawrence. Love the bubble bear!
What? No birthday post for GR? Poor guy. Check out my blog.
Post a Comment