Sunday, 30 July 2006
Rebecca's holding Alex:
Monday, 31 July 2006
He's awake! In ALL of the pictures we've gotten of Alex so far he's asleep, but in this rare moment - it must have been around dinner time - I got a picture of him awake and looking around.
Tuesday, 1 August 2006
Alex is starting to stay awake for longer amounts of time. His longest stretch right now seems to be from about 6-7:30pm (sometimes longer). Here, Rebecca felt it was very important for Alex to wear his hat, and to play with her dog Chocolate. And Sam wanted Alex to play with BOTH alligators. Alex was very patient with all the attention and didn't seem to mind being loaded up with all these special things.
5 comments:
Very cute! Looking forward to meeting him.
he's looking bigger already. it's amazing how babies grow.
That's adorable!! It's so cute how big brothers and sisters want to take care of new siblings in the best way they know how!! I hope everything is going fine--I wish I could help you somehow!
Adorable! I love the enthusiasm the siblings have for the new arrival. Alex is a lucky little brother!
He is so sweet! He is lucky to have all those siblings to shower attention on him.
Post a Comment