Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Toddler for Hire

Friday, 26 May 2006

Monday, I was franticly looking everywhere for a talk I'd written back in March that I need to give on Sunday at another ward conference. For a number of odd reasons, I'd hand written this talk, and not written on the computer the way I typically do. As a result I cleaned out the computer desk and created a rather large pile of papers to shredded.

With school out and no schedule to stick to, this morning was the perfect day to shred papers and Samuel became my diligent helper. For nearly an hour he and I shredded documents. Once we got through my pile, we started searching the house for other piles waiting to be shredded.

While I sorted, Samuel shredded and then once the container was full, he'd dump in into a large black trash bag. We filled two bags with paper pieces. What I found suprising was that he quickly learned that envelopes didn't need to go through the shredder, so when he came across an envelope, he'd toss it in the trash bag and move on to the papers.



Saturday, 27 May 2006

Garage Clean Up Day. Sam helping GR salavage some shelves he was getting ready to rehang in the garage.

5 comments:

Vatti said...

Shredders and drills. The real things are always the best things to play with. Great pictures.

Matthew said...

Looks like a very helpful little guy. At the moment we don't even own a shredder, but I'm sure when we move back to the land of electronic systems, we will need to have one.

Kristy said...

Great projects! Nate loves projects like these, and always gets in less trouble when he has one going on.

Heather said...

very cute, the ones of father and son hard a work. I love when Aaron does projects with the kids, we have some great pictures of Preston & Aaron mowing the lawn- real mower and bubble mower that always make me smile.

suz said...

i bet bush has an opening for him somewhere...