Friday, 24 February 2006
We decided to have a fun family night out and met some friends in
Despite the fact that we were in a small smokeless sports bar, there were lots of kids and they had a great kids menu and activity page. Emily really enjoys word searches. She and I were sitting next to each other. She asked for some help with her word search, so we tackled the first one - Aggies. I suggested she look for an A followed by double GGs, while I helped GR with Sam who was having a hard time waking up after a mere 25 minute nap. A minute or two later she popped up excitedly with an "I FOUND IT!" So we moved on to the next one, and the next. It wasn't until she got to SOONERS (diagonal and backwards) that she got frustrated and asked for extra help. But all the rest she did with little or no help from us!
I made sure that little piece of paper made into my purse for safe keeping!
Thursday, March 02, 2006
One smart cookie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
those silly Sooners. troublesome team.
does anyone else think it's funny that 'shytcan' is in there?
just me?
meh...
Post a Comment