Don't try this at home
I woke-up this morning to the sound of something bumping and knocking around in the dryer. After baths Rebecca said that Daddy had put his black soled church shoes in the dryer. I asked Rebecca to remove Daddy's shoes from the dryer and put them on the back deck in the sun to finish drying. When I opened the dryer ... to my horror ... this is what I found!!!


For his sake he's lucky it cleans up pretty easily with a wet wipe.
5 comments:
what was gr thinking?
I asked him the same thing...
hmmm....it begs the question of why were Gr's church shoes wet in the first place?
i like the ironic 'clean after each load' warning on the lint trap.
These are/were his work/church shoes. We went to a friends house (the night Emily did such an amazing job on her word search) that's in a neighborhood of new construction. GR went on a walking tour of the yard (in his work/church shoes) and didn't look where he was looking. They were covered in thick, sticky mud and he finally hosed them off... which sadly didn't do much for getting them clean... We're currently in search of new shoes.
Post a Comment