Friday, December 02, 2005

WOW!

Monday AM as we empty Becca's school bag:
B: Look Mom, I got my first WOW!
M: That's awesome - look you got all your numbers going the right way! I'm really proud of you. You did a great job.


Tuesday PM as we walk to the car from in front of school.
B: Mom I got another WOW!, today!
M: Really what for?
B: Writing my numbers 1-15.
M: Why did you stop at 15? Why didn't you write to 20 or 25?
B: Mrs. C wouldn't let me.

The back of Monday AM's paper is pictured left, back of Tuesday PM's paper picture right. And at the bottom is a how she wrote her name on her first WOW! paper - I was really pleased with how well she did using upper and lower case letters and what a great job she did keeping her lower case letters the right size.




1 comment:

suz said...

wow indeed. i like how her numbers get progressively bigger.