Yah know I'm not opposed to boy jingle socks. The challenge is finding "beads" that look like a little boy. Most "sparkle" and I just can't see a little boy wearing socks that sparkle - or jingle for that matter. But I have been looking. If you'd like to join the hunt, feel free.
5 comments:
That's a very cute little cap. Is he wearing jingle socks? It's hard to tell in the photo...
I remember that hat!
Sorry, no boy jingle socks.
Mom could make boy jingle socks... instead of beads, she could use little gun charms.
Yah know I'm not opposed to boy jingle socks. The challenge is finding "beads" that look like a little boy. Most "sparkle" and I just can't see a little boy wearing socks that sparkle - or jingle for that matter. But I have been looking. If you'd like to join the hunt, feel free.
Post a Comment