Saturday, September 24, 2005

Turtle Burtle

Awhile back, and wouldn't you know, I can't find the link, Mary Ann sent a link to pictures of cats doing crazy things. This is one of turtles favorite positions - lying flat on her back gazing up into the ceiling lights. When Mutti and Suz saw this they insisted that a picture be taken and it get posted to the blog. So here she is in her internet debut:

Turtle

5 comments:

suz said...

somehow the picture just isnt as funny as seeing it in real life...

Kate said...

I had the same thought when she did it again today... the picture's really don't capture it do they. Oh well, we tried.

joe said...

We must be bad cat parents, because my cat has the same affliction...

Kate said...

If only my cat could be as tiny and petite as yours... parental envy

Mary Ann said...

the website is called stuffonmycat.com

The thing I love about turtle is that she definately has a "what are you taking my picture for?" expression on her face.