Someone made him (us) an apple pie as a thank you and delivered it yesterday. After sampling it yesterday, we decided it would make a great birthday cake - and despite the two pieces missing, stuck candles in it and sang Happy Birthday - Sam's pretty good a t singing it, and if I can figure out how to record his voice onto the computer, I'll post a link to his singing.
When asked, GR said he didn't want anything for his birthday - he just couldn't think of anything that he needed/wanted. At the beginning of the summer we met some friends at a park for FHE and shot off model rockets. GR has been wanting to get some to shoot off with the kids ever since and I found a starter kit for him. It's just too bad we have to wait for him to get home from NYC to shoot them off!
The kids designed the wrapping paper - pretty great huh?
2 comments:
i like the orange face with a top hat
Oh yes, that is Rebecca's portait of GR, isn't it great! That corner is Rebecca's, Emily's is to the left and Sam's is at the top and upside down. I drew the Cat, but he 'colored' it in and added all the extra do-das.
Post a Comment