For those looking for pictures of the Michael Landen hair trip to
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Postscript
Okay so reference was made in the comments to yesterday’s haircut post about Daddy's "Michael Landen" hair (at least this is how Mutti and I refer to it). Sam's hair was very 'Grandpa Art/Michael Landen' like before his first haircut back in December. I cut his hair on December 8th, and the Sunday before (when the picture on the left was taken) I got a lot of flack for letting it be so long. At the time it didn't seem long, but now looking back at its wildness...

For those looking for pictures of the Michael Landen hair trip toUtah ... that was the same Summer Daddy, Grandpa, Joe and I went in the truck up the mountain to try and locate some land. There is an equally great picture documenting 'the hair' from on top of the mountain taken by Grandpa. I'm thinking it was 1990/1991, because in 1992 I was in MD working for Mike and Connie and that was the summer of the canoe trip to Canada... so it must have been before all that.
For those looking for pictures of the Michael Landen hair trip to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It bugs me that people were giving you trouble about his long hair. I didn't think anything of it when I saw those christmas pictures, but I guess I'm the wierd one.
Sam is such a curious blend of you and GR.
It really bugged me to, and I wasn't going to bow to peer pressure because I was fine with it, but it had gotten to the point that if it wasn't freshly washed, it looked pretty bad, and I was constantly putting water in it to get the curls to tighten. It grows pretty quickly (this most recent cut it cut #3 I think)
I should post a baby picture of GR. Sam is a great blend between the too of us, but I think he leans a bit more toward GR... it's also be fun to look at the girls baby pictures and see resemblences there too.
i posted the picture of dad i was thinking of to my blog if you are interested in checking it out...to be honest we all look a little odd.
i loved sam's curly locks, but he's still adorable minus the hair.
Suz, you have a blog now? Where do I find it? I tried a google search, but that only brought up 'Sweet and Lowdowns.'
look on my blogger profile and use the link at the bottom. or just go to suzspotonthedot.blogspot.com- i dont post much on it, mostly pictures...
Post a Comment