Sam’s hair is looking particularly shaggy and today when he had to squint through his hair to see me – I decided I had to cut it. GR begged me to let him just cut it all off with the clippers; he even offered to use the 1” guard (a huge leap from the ¼” guard we normally use on his hair). Below is the compromise – it’s quite a bit shorter than what we started with, but it will still curl and look like my little toddler, something I’m not willing to give up just yet.
So here is a before and after shot:
The picture on the left is from our trip to the Zoo on Thursday – there are kangaroos in the background, and the picture on the right is from just before bedtime this evening when GR was trying to get pictures of Sam’s chipped tooth:
3 comments:
I remember when Sam's uncle Sam got his first haircut. Lots of curly hair that was hard to see go. It would be interesting to find some photos and do a comparison (I'll work on that). Also, some of you may remember some of the stages my curly hair went through.... (more pictures are needed to illustrate).
I just read through the postings over the last few days. I'm glad that you have gotten over (or never experienced) the potential trauma of being denied the ice cream truck. Some things you labor over as a parent, but this one was a no-brainer at the time.
love, Dad
dad, i have the most perfect picture in mind- i've got one of all of us in front of ivan's house, and your hair is just huge.
What about Dad's phantom of the opera hair? It was a virtual planetoid!
I love Sam's cut! What a rock star!
Post a Comment